Our favorite indie wine magazine, by far. Unfortunately there will only be ten editions and this is the tenth, don't miss it!
"It contains the following:
ESSAYS & INTERVIEWS
- An essay by Hannah Fuellenkemper on the art of winter pruning
- Domestique Wine’s adventures with Virginia natural wine & cider & spontaneously fermented beer
- A photo essay on Clos Bateau, a new natural wine project in the Beaujolais
- An interview with Judith Beck (Burgenland) about converting her vineyards to biodynamics and finding her own “style” as a winemaker
- A long interview with South Australia’s Manon Farm on learning to farm organically and without irrigation
Issue 10 has profiles on the following natural winemakers, including original photography:
- Matassa (Roussillon, FR)
- Catherine Riss (Alsace, FR)
- Glow Glow (Nahe, Germany)
- A story by Diletta Sereni about natural winemaking in the Venice lagoon
- Writer Mason Powell on the emerging movement of “harvest ales,” or wine-beer hybrids"